[Mne_analysis] Denoise MEG from ref sensor using TSPCA

JR KING jeanremi.king at gmail.com
Wed Nov 25 17:01:17 EST 2015

Hi all,

I am currently starting to use a KIT system, in which there's a
reference sensor a bit further away from the head than the other
sensors, and which is used to specifically record environmental noise.

Most people in my lab use a 'time-shit PCA' to denoise the signals.
They use a Matlab library for this:
http://www.isr.umd.edu/Labs/CSSL/simonlab/Denoising.html

I was wondering whether some of you had tried this method, and
compared it to other denoising approaches such as SSS? If so, is there
a python implementation?

Thanks!

JR