[Mne_analysis] Denoise MEG from ref sensor using TSPCA

Denis-Alexander Engemann denis.engemann at gmail.com
Wed Nov 25 17:13:26 EST 2015

Hi JR,

we have an SSS implementation in Python, but it's still under validation,
right Eric?
How is the data quality on your KIT system? Do you see an urgent need to
decompose your signals / regress out extrnal influences? AFAIK on a 4D
system the reference sesnors are already used during acquisition for online
compensation.

-D