[Mne_analysis] reject parameter for epochs and get_data()

Laetitia Grabot laetitia.grabot at gmail.com
Tue Apr 5 04:16:57 EDT 2016

Dear MNE-Users,

I created epochs without specifiying any "reject" parameters. By reading
the documentation, this parameter is None by default. However, when I want
to get my data, I use epochs.get_data() and some bad epochs are dropped. On
which criterion are they dropped, given that any reject criterion was set?
How can I get the data without rejecting any epochs?

My lines of code:

epochs_s= mne.Epochs(raw, events, event_id, tmin, tmax, picks=picks,
baseline=(tmin_bsl,0))

epochs_s.get_data()

Thanks a lot!

Laetitia