[Mne_analysis] reject parameter for epochs and get_data()

Laetitia Grabot laetitia.grabot at gmail.com
Tue Apr 5 04:34:23 EDT 2016

For instance, I have the following output: 118 epochs corresponding to
events=200 are found, but when I applied get_data, 19 epochs are dropped...

epochs_s= mne.Epochs(raw,new_events, event_id,tmin,tmax, picks=picks,
baseline=(tmin_bsl,0))

    ...:

118 matching events found

Created an SSP operator (subspace dimension = 1)

1 projection items activated

epochs_s.get_data().shape

Applying baseline correction ... (mode: mean)

19 bad epochs dropped

Out[59]: (99, 366, 1701)