[Mne_analysis] Discrepancy between mne_analyze and mne-python

Sam Zorowitz szorowi1 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 5 11:29:51 EDT 2016

Hi all,

I was wondering if any might be able to suggest a reason why I'm seeing
differences for the EEG co-registration of a subject between mne_analyze
and mne-python. I've attached two images, one showing the co-registration
from mne_analyze and one using mne.viz.plot_trans. Both images are from the
same subject; the same digitization; and the same -trans.fif file.

I ask because I am wondering if this is related to the very wonky topo-plot
I am seeing for this subject, where the EEG sensors are located in bizarre
locations on the scalp.

Thanks!
-Sam