[Mne_analysis] many epochs dropped due to 'NO_DATA'

Nakagawa Tristan T nakagawa-t at ifrec.osaka-u.ac.jp
Thu Apr 7 03:33:10 EDT 2016

Dear all,

When trying to epoch my data, I get 44 out of 60 epochs dropped due to
'NO_DATA'.

What does this error mean? it's not dropping epochs due to bad data, right?

I thought it might be due to my having cropped the raw data, saved the
events in an array, and now trying to do epochs with this 'events' array.
After preprocessing, I have 360 channels and last time point at 618000
The raw.info['events'] dict returned the old information:
[{'channels': array([397], dtype=int32),
  'list': array([     36,       1,       0, ..., 1289236,       0,
1], dtype=int32)}]

However, setting:
raw.info['events'] =[]
doesn't help.

Here the epoching command I use:
epochs = mne.Epochs(raw, events, event_id, tmin, tmax, proj=True,
picks=picks,
                    baseline=None, preload=True,
                    reject=None)

and the epochs array:
array([[  8819,      0,      2],
       [ 17833,      0,      3],
       [ 28433,      0,      3],
       [ 39049,      0,      1],
       [ 49849,      0,      3],
       [ 58846,      0,      3],
       ....]])

thanks for any help,
Tristan

--
Tristan T. Nakagawa, Ph.D.
Laboratory for Brain-Immune Interaction,