[Mne_analysis] The events you get depend on what way you read them in .

Cushing, Cody CCUSHING1 at mgh.harvard.edu
Fri Apr 8 12:18:47 EDT 2016

Hi Dan,

It looks like you're just having some events be masked with mne_process_raw.  By default, mne_process_raw only shows you zero to non-zero transitions (I believe).  Your python event list is showing you all event transitions.  If you run mne_process_raw with the --allevents option, the event files should match.  The sample numbers where the events occur look to match between your two event files, so you have the same events no matter which way you do it, you're just getting more events listed with one method due to the options you have selected.

Cheers,
Cody