[Mne_analysis] volume source space

parham hashemzadeh ph442 at cam.ac.uk
Tue Apr 12 08:10:46 EDT 2016

Dear All
I am interested in reconstructing volume source spaces as opposed to
surface source spaces. So, I was running the tutorial below.
http://martinos.org/mne/stable/auto_examples/inverse/plot_lcmv_beamformer_volume.html

Moreover, I would like to eventually run my own inversion algorithm
(Based on Fokas work).
Can you kindly help me with the following questions:
a) I need to have the volume coordinates of the points used by the
MNE-built in inversion routines.
b)  The coordinates of the sensors after all the necessary
transformations and corrections.
c) I would like to also display the neuronal current after it has been
reconstructed.
I do not use dipoles. I assume that the current is a continous function.
However, for the sake of displaying it, I can sample the current at the
volume source points for example in the LMCV routine.
If you kindly point me to how to extract the volume source points and
the sensor points, that would be great start.
Many Many thanks
Parham hashemzadeh
--
best regards