[Mne_analysis] permutation cluster t-test for planar grads

Lucy MacGregor Lucy.MacGregor at mrc-cbu.cam.ac.uk
Wed Apr 13 03:58:06 EDT 2016

Hi Denis,

Thank you for the reply. Since I want to analyse magnetometers and gradiometers separately I will go ahead and use the magnetometer neighbour connectivity for the moment. Am I correct in thinking that there should be no adverse effects on any scaling (grads and mags are obviously in different units) because all the neighbour connectivity does is provide a layout of channel positions/neighbours?

Thanks for drawing my attention to the channel remapping.

Lucy