[Mne_analysis] interactive gui

Moorselaar, D. van d.van.moorselaar at vu.nl
Wed Apr 13 11:34:25 EDT 2016

Hey Teon,

Thanks for your quick reply. The plotting of mne_browse_raw works fine. However, I should have been more clear in my question. I am looking for a way to quickly browse through my epoched data to check whether there are any remaining artifacts after automatic artifact rejection. In Matlab I was able to scroll to plots of EEG data to visually inspect the data and select epochs for rejection. Is this also possible in python via mne? I can now only think of the very inefficient work around to loop over all epochs with mne_browse_raw

Thank you,

Dirk