[Mne_analysis] EEG source localization script or tutorial?

dgw dgwakeman at gmail.com
Wed Apr 13 14:36:24 EDT 2016

Parham,

In general there is nothing different from MEG and EEG analysis, so
the tutorial would look identical except the initial raw file would
only have EEG data. The only real additional consideration you have is
that your BEM has a much greater influence on EEG data than on MEG, so
you may want to think about including special MRI sequences like the
multi-echo FLASH for generating your BEM.

hth