[Mne_analysis] mne.save_stc_as_volume('lcmv_inverse.nii.gz', stc, fwd['src'], mri_resolution=False)

parham hashemzadeh ph442 at cam.ac.uk
Wed Apr 13 18:01:02 EDT 2016

Dear
  Thank you for your email. But actually no I am not using that tutorial.
I am using this tutorial which is focused on the Volume Source Space.

http://martinos.org/mne/dev/auto_examples/inverse/plot_lcmv_beamformer_volume.html#sphx-glr-auto-examples-inverse-plot-lcmv-beamformer-volume-py

All I am doing is that I am turning off the MEG and just want to use the
EEG.

In theory it should work even with this reduced leadfield matrix. Before
it was 366 rows but now only 60 rows (Just EEG).

So my volume (source space) does not change. It is exactly the same
thing. My number of sensors are reduced.

The error happens at the line below:
mne.save_stc_as_volume('lcmv_inverse.nii.gz', stc, fwd['src'],
mri_resolution=False)

""Only volume source estimates can be saved as volumes"" can be saved

Any help will be appreciated.
besst regards parham