[Mne_analysis] mne.save_stc_as_volume('lcmv_inverse.nii.gz', stc, fwd['src'], mri_resolution=False)

parham hashemzadeh ph442 at cam.ac.uk
Thu Apr 14 04:54:34 EDT 2016

Dear
  I simply ran the tutorial below, which uses the file name
fname_fwd = data_path + '/MEG/sample/sample_audvis-meg-vol-7-fwd.fif'
So, it is a volume. I simply set Meg=False. It appears to me that it is
volume. At least it says that it is volume "vol-7-fwd.fif". I wanted to
only do the beamformer with EEG.
best regards parham hashemzadeh