[Mne_analysis] Reaping on single trials

Mainak Jas mainakjas at gmail.com
Thu Apr 14 20:22:26 EDT 2016

Hi Tadeusz,

The remapping transformation is linear, which means that remapping and then
averaging should be equivalent to averaging and then remapping. Therefore,
I don't see any blockers to adding support for single trials.
Nevertheless, it might be worth raising an issue on GitHub to discuss this
with the developers.

Mainak