[Mne_analysis] interactive gui

Teon Brooks teon.brooks at gmail.com
Fri Apr 22 00:45:16 EDT 2016

Hi Dirk,

The Epochs
<http://martinos.org/mne/stable/generated/mne.Epochs.html#mne.Epochs> object
has an attribute, `epochs.selection` that maintains the indices of the
remaining epochs from the original epochs object. You can then use those
indices to select the same trials/events in your behavioral file (granted
that the original epochs and behavioral file are allowed in length from the
beginning).

HTH,

teon
--