[Mne_analysis] MNE-Sample Data, original MRI image.

parham hashemzadeh ph442 at cam.ac.uk
Fri Apr 22 07:26:14 EDT 2016

Dear All
  I was hoping to do a source reconstruction with fieldtrip. My question
involves MNE-sample data set. under the mri directory, there are a
number of files. Can you kindly tell, which is the original mri file
(main one), that one can use the free surfer to generate the meshes and
basically if I wanted to follow the steps in

http://www.fieldtriptoolbox.org/tutorial/minimumnormestimate
but applied to MNE-sample data set, which mri image, do I need to load
and how to determine the coordinate system?,...
many thanks
best regards parham