[Mne_analysis] Automatic artifact rejection on continuous data

Nico Adelhöfer nico.adelhoefer at st.ovgu.de
Tue Aug 2 09:08:22 EDT 2016

Hi,

this question probably is in the same vein as my earlier one, but I am
wondering if mne.Annotations, especially its onset and offset list
parameters, can be set automatically based on some criteria? Or put
differentally, is there a way to create values for the onset / offset
lists when rejection criteria are met? Or should I take the values of
my raw data, e.g. raw[ch_number][0][0] and program these criteria
myself?

Thank you in advance
Nico