[Mne_analysis] How to specify a channel as being EOG or ECG?

Benoît MARTIN bmartin.neuro at gmail.com
Thu Aug 4 09:10:33 EDT 2016

I added add_eeg_ref=False in read_raw_fif and then used
raw.set_channel_types.
It works well and after filtering my ECG channel it's way nicer.
It still doesn't look like a classical ECG and no correlation is found when
I do the ICA
(but it's ok for EOG).
I will have to remove components correlated to ECG manually.

Thanks for your help,

Benoît