[Mne_analysis] MEG math documentation

Marijn van Vliet w.m.vanvliet at gmail.com
Tue Aug 9 00:25:33 EDT 2016

Hello Dan,

there is the big Matti Hämäläinen et al. MNE paper, written by the original authors of the MNE package. It contains everything there is to know about source localization:

http://journals.aps.org/rmp/abstract/10.1103/RevModPhys.65.413

it doesn’t contain the maxfilter equations though.

--
Marijn van Vliet
w.m.vanvliet at gmail.com