[Mne_analysis] "No EEG channels found."

Nico Adelhöfer nico.adelhoefer at st.ovgu.de
Wed Aug 10 08:33:16 EDT 2016

This is the output:

Platform:      Windows-10-10.0.10586-SP0
Python:        3.5.1 |Anaconda 4.0.0 (64-bit)| (default, Jun 15 2016,
15:29:36) [MSC v.1900 64 bit (AMD64)]
Executable:    C:\Users\Nico\Anaconda3\python.exe

mne:           0.13.dev0
numpy:         1.10.4 {blas=mkl_core_dll, lapack=mkl_lapack95_lp64}
scipy:         0.17.1
matplotlib:    1.5.1

sklearn:       0.17.1
nibabel:       Not found