[Mne_analysis] Problem with plotting annotations

Nico Adelhöfer nico.adelhoefer at st.ovgu.de
Thu Aug 11 09:51:30 EDT 2016

Hello,

can someone tell me what the problem might be here? When trying to
plot annotations, I get an IndexError in the file annotations.py:

--> 122         meas_date = meas_date[0] + meas_date[1] / 1000000.

My commands are:

onset = [1] # also tried [1 + raw.first_samp]
dur = [5]
raw.annotations = mne.Annotations(onset, dur, 'bad')
raw.plot() # here comes the error

The raw file here is fif. I saved an edf using raw.save, cutting parts
from the beginning and the end of the recording. In the edf file there
is no error.

Thanks,
Nico