[Mne_analysis] Making Functional labels from spatial temporal clustering

Marijn van Vliet w.m.vanvliet at gmail.com
Fri Aug 12 07:17:43 EDT 2016

if you threshold the data in the STC, it means you are thresholding based
on the length of the cluster in time. So if you threshold by a value of
190, any vertices that survive are significantly different for at least 190
consecutive samples.

I'm sorry, but I'm unable to follow your logic. What do you mean by
*meaningful* ROIs?

Right now, it sounds to me like: if we manipulate the data so and so we get
the picture we want. Now we want a justification for our manipulation. But
that is probably not what you meant.

Maybe I can be of more help if you explain a bit more about your data and
what effect you are trying to visualize.

Marijn van Vliet

w.m.vanvliet at gmail.com
marijn.vanvliet at aalto.fi