[Mne_analysis] Problem with plotting annotations

Nico Adelhöfer nico.adelhoefer at st.ovgu.de
Sun Aug 14 06:33:00 EDT 2016

Fantastic, it works. Thanks a lot for the help and support! :)

Another issue unrelated to annotations: When I choose two channels and
plot them, the second channel looks actually exactly like a mirrored
version of the first. But it seems that it is only plotting and only
when I pick 2 channels, not 3 or another number. This is my code:

raw = mne.io.read_raw_fif(path+fname, preload=True)
ch = ['F3','F4']
raw.pick_channels(ch)
raw.plot() # 2nd channel looks exactly mirrored
# I think it is an issue of plotting, not on the data-level:
probe1 = raw[0][0][0][0] + raw[1][0][0][0]
probe2 = raw[0][0][0][10] + raw[1][0][0][10]
print(probe1 - probe2) # not zero

This is not urgent, but I'm curious if this is a known issue.

Nico