[Mne_analysis] Plotting different condition on the same graph

Mainak Jas mainakjas at gmail.com
Wed Aug 24 07:55:59 EDT 2016

Hi Emanuela,

Take a look at this example: http://martinos.org/mne/dev/
auto_examples/visualization/plot_topo_compare_conditions.
html#sphx-glr-auto-examples-visualization-plot-topo-compare-conditions-py

As for the scale, I fear you would need to hack something. Something like
this <https://gist.github.com/jasmainak/f322967d9e18499431f4410183e1014c>
might be a good start.

Best regards,
Mainak