[Mne_analysis] Problem with microvolts scaling

Jaakko Leppäkangas jaeilepp at student.jyu.fi
Mon Aug 29 02:56:03 EDT 2016

Hi Emanuela,

looks like the data in the evoked instance is in microvolts instead of
volts. Did you use EpochsArray to read the data in? If so, the data should
be scaled to volts before reading. But I think you can just do something
like: evoked.data = evoked.data * 1e-6 and then save the data again with
evoked.save.

-Jaakko