[Mne_analysis] question about LCMV

Alexandre Gramfort alexandre.gramfort at telecom-paristech.fr
Wed Dec 14 15:43:42 EST 2016

Hi,

cc Andrea would recently looked a lot at this code.

stc.data contains the output of the filter and taking the magnitude if non
fixed orientation is used. I am not sure how to call this. Maybe Andrea can
tell
you how he refers to this.

if you apply LCMV to 2 conditions you should use the same noise cov and
data cov
in which case the filters are the same and the stc.data are definitely
comparable.

my 2c
Alex