[Mne_analysis] merge/combine events MNE Python

Lucy MacGregor Lucy.MacGregor at mrc-cbu.cam.ac.uk
Thu Feb 18 07:45:02 EST 2016

Dear Mainak,

Many thanks for the reply and the pointer. This seems helpful to access different combinations of the events, but is it then possible to create multiple new epoch objects (condE and condF) which can be then saved together in a single evoked file along with the originals? Ideally I would have the event/condition averages for all conditions (new and old) in one file.

Best,

Lucy