[Mne_analysis] merge/combine events MNE Python

Teon Brooks teon.brooks at gmail.com
Thu Feb 18 11:10:44 EST 2016

Hi Lucy,

This might help, there's a argument with merge_events named
'replace_events' that allows you to retain the original values when set to
False. In your example, you could combine 11 and 12 and assign to a value
like 99. In your event_id dict, you could then assign CondE to 99.

HTH,

teon
--
Envoyé de mon iPhone