[Mne_analysis] GSoC Idea, Improving decode module

JR KING jeanremi.king at gmail.com
Fri Feb 26 10:07:42 EST 2016

Hi Asish,

Thanks for your interest!.

You can start with one of these easy PR:
https://github.com/mne-tools/mne-python/issues/2874
https://github.com/mne-tools/mne-python/issues/2176
https://github.com/mne-tools/mne-python/issues/2189 (probably needs a bit
of discussion)

Once you're there I can suggest you some more fun things that you could do
to set up a cleaner framework for the decoding module.

All the best,

Jean-Rémi