[Mne_analysis] vertex coordinates

Rezvan Farahi rezvan.farahi at gmail.com
Thu Jan 7 19:21:30 EST 2016

Yes, absolutely not for single subjects; there the numbering is in the
original space and not in the downsampled space and not equal number of
vertices for the two hemispheres.
For the stc files defined in the downsampled space there seems to be a
rough correspondence.
Is there a way I can accurately find the mirror vertices?

Thanks,
Rezvan