[Mne_analysis] Visualizing power spectrum density of sources on the brain

Gladia Hotan gladiach at gmail.com
Thu Jul 7 11:03:58 EDT 2016

Thanks Alex!

I am wondering why when I plot the psd on the brain I get a lot of activity
in the corpus callosum and white matter rather than in the grey matter,
which is where the sources are localized to. Here is a link to example
screenshots of the source distribution vs the psd distribution on the
brain, which don't seem to match:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/blstn3xitewbg5t/AACia--q9mF6d0ZjluhXq_TGa?dl=0

 How can I check that the source psd is being plotted correctly?

Thanks and Best,
Gladia