[Mne_analysis] which type of refence eletrode is used in MNE sample data (EEG)

Eric Larson larson.eric.d at gmail.com
Sat Jul 9 14:56:52 EDT 2016

During Neuromag EEG acquisition usually there is a reference electrode
placed on the nose. You could check the digitization field in the
measurement information info['dig'] or look at any EEG channel
info['chs'][eeg_idx]['loc'], IIRC the first three numbers are the digitized
electrode location XYZ and the next three are the digitized reference
location XYZ in head coordinates.

HTH,
Eric