[Mne_analysis] NIH MEG workshop

Nugent, Allison C. (NIH/NIMH) [E] nugenta at mail.nih.gov
Mon Jul 11 20:40:56 EDT 2016

It is our pleasure to announce the NIH MEG North America workshop, to be held November 1st and 2nd at the NIH campus in Bethesda, MD.

A call for abstracts is currently open!  We are soliciting abstracts based on the four themes for discussion below, as well as for a general scientific session.  Visit http://megworkshop.nih.gov for more details.  Abstracts are due by September 1st.

At this meeting, we plan to address the following four themes:

1.   What does MEG add to the field of neuroscience above and beyond other existing techniques?

2.   How can we support the evolution of MEG acquisition and methods, through both software and hardware?

3.   How can we develop and support infrastructure to share data and facilitate big science?

4.   How could an MEG-North America consortium work to address these issues?

Keynote Speakers:

Sylvain Baillet, PhD<http://www.mcgill.ca/neuro/research/researchers/baillet>, Director, MEG Core McGill University, McConnell Brain Imaging Center
Dimitrios Pantazis, PhD<http://mcgovern.mit.edu/technology/meg-lab/people/dimitrios-pantazis>, Director of MEG Lab, Martinos Imaging Center
Timothy P. Roberts, PhD,<http://www.chop.edu/clinical-staff/roberts-timothy-p> Vice Chair of Research, Department of Radiology, The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
Julia M. Stephen, PhD<http://www.mrn.org/people/julia-m-stephen/principal-investigators>, Director, MEG/EEG Core, The Mind Research Network

For more details, visit http://megworkshop.nih.gov

Registration to this NIH sponsored event is free of charge.

We hope to see you in Bethesda in November!

Dr. Richard Coppola<mailto:coppolar at mail.nih.gov>, Director, NIMH MEG Core
Dr. Allison C Nugent<mailto:nugenta at mail.nih.gov>, Director of Neuroimaging Research, Experimental Therapeutics and Pathophysiology Branch, NIMH

Register Now at Eventbrite! <https://www.eventbrite.com/e/meg-north-america-tickets-23931715405?ref=enivtefor001&invite=MTAyNzAwMDgvbnVnZW50YUBtYWlsLm5paC5nb3YvMA%3D%3D&utm_source=eb_email&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=inviteformalv2&ref=enivtefor001&utm_term=attend>