[Mne_analysis] Read head position from .fif file

Mainak Jas mainakjas at gmail.com
Wed Jul 13 12:23:40 EDT 2016

Hi Benoît,

I think you need a *.pos file not *.fif file to read the head position
(like the one attached). It's generated by maxfilter. Also, this is only
required if you plan to do movement compensation ...

Eric, shouldn't you be able to read the head position directly from the
*.fif files because you have the head_to_dev transforms?

Best regards,
Mainak