[Mne_analysis] set_eeg_reference

Mikołaj Magnuski mmagnuski at swps.edu.pl
Sat Jul 16 13:56:21 EDT 2016

Hi Tadeusz,

you can take a look at the documentation here
<http://martinos.org/mne/dev/generated/mne.io.set_eeg_reference.html> - it
lists two things being returned:

   - rereferenced mne object and
   - array of reference data.

If you only want to get the re-referenced object, you can do the following:

epochs = mne.io.set_eeg_reference(epochs, ref_channels=['EEG035','EEG042'])[0]

Notice I’ve dropped copy=True argument - but it’s only because that is the
default value, so you don’t have to specify it.
You could also perform rereference in-place:

mne.io.set_eeg_reference(epochs, ref_channels=['EEG035','EEG042'], copy=False)

​

: