[Mne_analysis] TFCE parameters

Cushing, Cody CCUSHING1 at mgh.harvard.edu
Mon Jul 18 15:26:54 EDT 2016

I'll make sure to make the time to get that done.

Just to add on to this, one of the old emails from the archive I found on the topic stated that a good default place to set start & step at is (start=2.0, step=0.2).  Is there any motivation behind start>0 other than trying to reduce computation time?  Altering that changes the resultant p values rather drastically in some cases I've noticed.  The source paper lists the start as typically being 0 without stating any reason to go above that.  So I'm just curious what the motivation behind this is?  Why are these the 2 parameters we have control for TFCE?  What's to be gained/lost?

Cheers,
Cody