[Mne_analysis] Remove ocular artifacts from continuous EEG data

Nico Adelhöfer nico.adelhoefer at st.ovgu.de
Tue Jul 19 05:04:25 EDT 2016

Hello,

I have polysomnographic data and try to correct for eye movement
artifacts. I have two EOG channels, two electrodes were placed at the
outer edges of the eyes, one slightly above and the other slightly
below the eye, respectively. Also, I have 6 EEG electrodes (F3, F4,
C3, C4, O1, O2).

Is there a simple approach or a command to correct for saccadic and
slow eye movements in continuous EEG data using MNE?

Thanks a lot.

Nico