[Mne_analysis] Erros: ica.decompose_epochs

Mikołaj Magnuski mmagnuski at swps.edu.pl
Mon Jul 25 13:07:18 EDT 2016

You seem to be referring to an old API of ICA, take a look at how it works
now:
http://martinos.org/mne/dev/auto_tutorials/plot_artifacts_correction_ica.html

In short, after instantiating the ICA you use the .fit() method to fit it
to the data.
Then you can for example use .get_sources() or mark components as bad and
then .apply() to the data.
​