[Mne_analysis] Rejecting epochs in which particular events occur

Ghislain d'Entremont ghislaindentremont at gmail.com
Wed Jul 27 12:04:16 EDT 2016

Hello all,

Let's say I have an epochs object for which each epoch starts some time
before (tmin) and ends some time after (tmax) the onset of a given target
(defines 0 ms). And, I have an events array constructed from a STI 014
channel, which contains several events, each indicative of a separate
participant error. These error events can occur in the range of tmin and
tmax. In fact, I only care when they do because I want to reject epochs in
which errors occur.

How do I reject these 'error epochs'? I can certainly think of ways of
doing it, but they all seem to require too much work.

Ultimately, I want a way to reject an epoch from a epochs object in which a
particular event occurs.

Thanks,

*Ghislain d'Entremont*
BSc, Neuroscience, Honors