[Mne_analysis] Automatic artifact rejection on continuous data

Nico Adelhöfer nico.adelhoefer at st.ovgu.de
Wed Jul 27 16:51:50 EDT 2016

Thanks again!

Is there a way to adjust the info of my raw data? The "reject"
parameter expects certain channel types.
I created an info instance:

     inf =
mne.create_info(12,512,['misc','misc','eog','eog','eeg','eeg','eeg','eeg','eeg','eeg'])

but I don't know how to change this information in my raw variable. I
tried to change it manually like

     raw.info['chs'][2]['kind'] == 'eog'

but then I get an error that this type is not found. Changing the
pick.py file (e.g. line 46 to: elif kind == FIFF.FIFFV_EOG_CH or
'eog') before the command above did not change the kind and is also
not the preferable way I guess. I could not find a solution on the MNE
website.