[Mne_analysis] Rejecting epochs in which particular events occur

Eric Larson larson.eric.d at gmail.com
Thu Jul 28 22:59:51 EDT 2016

We currently have some support for rejecting epochs during which certain
things occur using the Annotations class. So if you take your
error-indicating events and turn them into an Annotations instance, you
should be able to associate that with your Raw object, which can then make
epochs get rejected during the Epochs stage. See:

http://martinos.org/mne/dev/generated/mne.Annotations.html#mne.Annotations

And also an example that uses them:

http://mne-tools.github.io/stable/auto_tutorials/plot_brainstorm_auditory.html

If it's not clear from this, feel free to open an MNE-Python issue and
hopefully we can make use of the Annotations class clearer.

Eric