[Mne_analysis] trouble reading the triggers in a .BDF file

David Soto d.soto.b at gmail.com
Sun Jun 5 17:59:07 EDT 2016

Hi Teon,

thanks for pointing me to the mask argument, I´ve just tried it and the
integer values and their numbers are not yet closer to what is expected,
however.  To be exact the trigger values that were sent to the biosemi were
between 0 and 36 (rather than 0- 32 as noted in my prior email, apologies
for that)
and there could be also 64 trigger values (if there were response errors on
some trials).

I am not too sure  the mask parameter as given  ' mask=2**17 - 32 ' has to
be changed as 0- 64  is also represented in the first  6 bites, but I may
be missing something.  What is the 32 in  ' mask=2**17 - 32 ' representing?

thanks again,
david