[Mne_analysis] Source reconstruction

Alexandre Gramfort alexandre.gramfort at telecom-paristech.fr
Tue Jun 14 04:49:19 EDT 2016

hi Marina,

you can always use apply_inverse_raw to get MNE/dSPM/sLORETA from raw data:

http://martinos.org/mne/dev/generated/mne.minimum_norm.apply_inverse_raw.html#mne.minimum_norm.apply_inverse_raw

it will however produce huge arrays in memory.

You might be interested in looking at what people do with TRFs. Some
MNE devs are working with such people. I'll let them pitch in.