[Mne_analysis] Trans file

Saiz Alía, Marina marina.saiz-alia15 at imperial.ac.uk
Tue Jun 28 14:03:02 EDT 2016

Hi all,

I am trying to use MNE-Python for source reconstruction of EEG data but in a very rough way. That is, I have no MRI and no digitizer points! For the MRI, I wanted to use the fsaverage one, however, even if I know the standard location of my montage (let's say standard_1020) I did not find in any documentation a way to create a trans- file for EEG only from location of electrodes.

Does anyone know about that? Should I manually give a relative position of LPA, RPA and nasion along with the montage? What function to use?

Thanks,

Marina