[Mne_analysis] GSoC Idea, Improving decode module

Asish Panda asishrocks95 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 14 03:38:36 EDT 2016

Hello everyone

Thank you for explaining me the details. Based on that and the original
idea I have drafted an initial proposal. Please give me your reviews and
let me know if I am understanding your points correctly. You can check out
the
project details section in the wiki page
<https://github.com/kaichogami/mne-python/wiki/GSoC-Proposal#project-detail>
.

Thank you
Asish Panda