[Mne_analysis] ImportError: cannot import name TimeViewer

parham hashemzadeh ph442 at cam.ac.uk
Thu Mar 17 09:39:06 EDT 2016

Dear Denis
  Thank you very much. I managed to sort it out by doing the following:

python setup.py build
python setup.py install

It now works. Many thanks for your other suggestions as well. I had
mayavi installed and it might have also resolved it.
Many thanks

best regards parham

On 2016-03-17 13:03, Denis-Alexander Engemann wrote:
> Hi it looks like you have a problem with mayavi. Is it installed? You
> need this library for the 3d viz.
> Denis
>
> On Thu, Mar 17, 2016 at 12:21 PM parham hashemzadeh <ph442 at cam.ac.uk>
> wrote:
>
>> I hope you are all doing well. I could not see any information on
>> this
>> error. Would you be kind enough to help me and point me in the
>> right direction. I got the following error, when I ran:
>> "plot_source_localization_basics.py"
>>
>> Error: ImportError: cannot import name TimeViewer
>>
>> I am using Canopy on ubuntu.
>> I have tried using the package manager on Canopy. That did not
>> work.
>> I have also tried: pip install pysurfer
>>
>> Many Many thanks
>> best regards parham hashemzadeh
>>
>> The information in this e-mail is intended only for the person to
>> whom it is
>> addressed. If you believe this e-mail was sent to you in error and
>> the e-mail
>> contains patient information, please contact the Partners
>> Compliance HelpLine at
>> http://www.partners.org/complianceline [2] . If the e-mail was sent
>> to you in error
>> but does not contain patient information, please contact the sender
>> and properly
>> dispose of the e-mail.
>

> Links:
> ------
> [2] http://www.partners.org/complianceline

> The information in this e-mail is intended only for the person to whom
> it is
> http://www.partners.org/complianceline . If the e-mail was sent to you
> in error

best regards
Parham Hashemzadeh
Research Associate
Department of Applied Mathematics and Theoretical Physics
University of Cambridge, UK.
email: hashemzadeh at damtp.cam.ac.uk