[Mne_analysis] Having trouble with stc.morph

Keith Doelling kd889 at nyu.edu
Tue Mar 22 14:01:12 EDT 2016

I am morphing my source data based on a participant MRI into the fsaverage.
However using stc.morph seems to be giving me some trouble. After the
morph, plotting the data shows me completely different activations which
are entirely in the occipital lobe, the rest of the brain seems to have
been zero'ed out. I'm attaching examples below. Here's the command I
entered for the morph:

stc_avgaud =
stc_aud.morph(subject_to='fsaverage',subjects_dir=freesurfer_dir)

Any ideas on how to fix this would be very useful.

Thank you!

Links to examples

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8MuP64ahFOpWjJYY2lVOGIyOWZOMFktN18yWWZycXE3Q0Fj/view?usp=docslist_api

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8MuP64ahFOpelRzd0xIRmVVai1oelhVWUhVTTVveHhlUFQ0/view?usp=docslist_api

Sent from my phone... excuse the short message