[Mne_analysis] How to filter harmonics?

Teon Brooks teon.brooks at gmail.com
Mon Mar 28 18:54:13 EDT 2016

Hi Megan,

Just to follow up on this, we just added the copy param to raw.filter(),
which is now available on the dev branch. The behavior now is when
`copy=False` (default), it returns `self`. When `copy=False` it will allow
for you to assign to the same name as you did, also you can choose not
assign it and the raw file will be modified in-place.

https://github.com/mne-tools/mne-python/pull/3077

HTH,

teon
--