[Mne_analysis] fiff_write_evoked error, mne-matlab

Peng Zan zanpeng.pz at gmail.com
Tue May 10 16:25:26 EDT 2016

Dear mne experts,

I am doing cocktail party problem. Somehow, I want to write evoked data
processed by matlab into fiff file, but fiff_write_evoked failed. Matlab
does not give any error but all values of the evoked data have been set to
'NaN'. My detailed code is as follows, and could you help me with this?

ave_trf = fiff_read_evoked_all([root_TRFs sub_dir(si,:) subjid(si,:)
'_trf_ave.fif' ]);

trf_noisy_aug = [trf_noisy, zeros(size(trf_noisy,1),1)];

ave_trf.evoked.epochs(1:end-1,:) = trf_noisy_aug;

fiff_write_evoked([root_TRFs sub_dir(si,:) subjid(si,:) '_trf_ave.fif' ],
ave_trf);

I changed the values of evoked data by assigning trf_noisy_aug to
ave_trf.evoked.epochs, but after writing data into the original file, I got
all the values set to 'NaN'. I am sure that trf_noisy_aug has meaningful
values. Do you have any idea how this works?

Thank you very much!

Best,

Peng