[Mne_analysis] Source localization - obj.orig.pnt missing

Alexandre Gramfort alexandre.gramfort at telecom-paristech.fr
Fri May 13 03:21:32 EDT 2016

hi Evelyn,

the cortical src space is defined with respect to freesurfer meshes (eg
white, pial or inflated)
and precise what vertices are "inuse" in the source space. To get a
standard mesh
you need to combine the src space with the white surface.

See:

http://martinos.org/mne/stable/auto_tutorials/plot_forward.html#compute-source-space

let me know if you have more questions.

Hope this helps